One of the simulation games that I love is the Flight Control HD. It can be played on any Mac computer running OS X 10.6.6 or the latest Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (if you already got one, which we recommend as an upgrade by the way if you have a MacBook Pro or MacBook Air). Other simulation game apps are available for the Mac but the Flight Control HD is the best in our opinion.
For only $4.99 (downloadable content), this Mac OS X game app gives you full HD of Flight Control simulation as if you are training for an air controller job at the Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), or maybe not. But there’s one guarantee. It’s a highly addictive game. It may look very simple but when you get to try it, you’ll feel challenged. Hey, it’s not easy to direct planes in their proper landing zones, FYI.
Flight Control HD features include the following:
- NEW Play Safari Airfield, an all-new map with unique gameplay, available only on the Mac App Store!
- Quirky retro style graphics, inspired by the golden era of aviation
- Fast-forward mode for advanced players
- Unlock a range of achievements
- Enjoy 9 maps of varying difficulty to suit players of all levels, including 4 large scale HD maps
- Insanely addictive – easy to start, but impossible to stop
- Compete on online leaderboards
- Multiple player profiles, so the whole family can play
- Infinite replayability as you chase ever higher scores!
Get those credit cards ready and buy Flight Control HD Game App from the Mac App Store using your Macintosh notebooks or computers. For a more exciting game experience, we suggest you compete online to show off your skill as an air traffic controller.