Line Birds iOS Game was released on June 20, 2011 which was first released as a free game. At the moment, it is already being sold for $0.99 on iTunes. It was created by Djinnworks game developer who also made the RunStickRun, Rope’n'Fly and more games.
Line Birds iOS Game Features:
- 5 different beautiful designed birds to unlock
- Special abilities for each bird
- Simple one touch control gameplay
- Three game modes from easy to hard
- Various achievements to unlock
- Full Openfeint and Gamecenter integration
- Online and Offline leaderboard and highscore system
Line Birds iOS Game attempted to gain popularity like the Angry Birds Game App for iPhone 4, iTouch 4 and iPad. Well, they were on the right tract because Line Birds was the #1 most downloaded iOS game application on iTunes in June and still this July 2011.
Line Birds iOS Game, currently on version 1.1, can be played on iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad tablet. It requires iOS 3.0 or later and 12.6 MB free disk space.