Pacman marked its 30th anniversary this 2010 and to celebrate the 30th year of this video game in the business, a full version of Pacman can be downloaded from the Apple Store or iTunes for only $4.99. If you’ve grown to like Pacman (not only Manny Pacquiao, but also the video), download version 2.0.1 for your iPod Touch 3rd generation, iPod Touch 4 (iTouch 4th generation), iPhone 3G/3GS and iPhone 4, iPad Tablet.
Playing Pacman (in case you didn’t know yet is easy. Here are some details from the manufacturer’s website:
- Classic arcade action faithfully recreated and designed for the iPhone!
- 256 mazes with all the “coffee break” intermission animations included!
- Eat a Power Pellet to turn the ghosts blue and chomp them up!
Simple Steps on How to Play Pacman
Guide PAC-MAN through the maze; avoid the ghosts while gobbling up all the PAC-dots. Munching on the large Power Pellet allows you to turn the table on the pesky ghosts!
Ghosts – There are 4 unique ghosts that chase PAC-MAN around the maze. Here are the Ghost names in Pacman. You should become familiar with them to play the game better.
- Blinky – (RED) The fearless leader of the ghosts.
- Pinky – (PINK) Smart and good at ambushing PAC-MAN.
- Inky – (LIGHT BLUE) Tends to be a little off target, but watch out if he gets close!
- Clyde – (ORANGE) The least aggressive of the bunch.
POWER PELLETS – These are the four large blinking dots. If PAC-MAN eats one, the ghosts will turn blue temporarily. During this time you can eat the ghosts and score bonus points!
FRUIT – Different kinds of fruit will appear occasionally. Eat them up for extra bonus points!
WARP TUNNELS – These are located on the left and right sides of the screen. You can use them to jump from one side to the other.
There are lots of positive Pacman reviews. First this full version game app does not show iAds anymore unlike its free Pacman Lite version. est of all, the arcade game REALLY feels so much alive inside an iPhone or iPod Touch media player.