The InHouse App for iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS and iPad Tablet PC allows application users to download exclusive content about House M.D. TV show’s episode-specific material. InHouse iPad and iPhone App provides behind-the scene stuff and the so called “appisodes” featuring Nurse Jeffrey.
The Free InHouse iPad and iPhone App lets users view House M.D. Shows never before seen footages every week. The benefits of having the HOUSE M.D. – InHouse App on your iPhone or iPad Tablet are listed below.
HOUSE M.D. – InHouse Application Features:
- A vlog with HOUSE writers giving an insider’s perspective on the creation of each episode’s script
- Photos capturing never-before-seen moments on the set
- Features include exclusive interviews and behind-the-scenes footage
- Writer selections of favorite “House-isms” specific to that episode
- Alternate music selections used and considered for each episode
INHOUSE also features an original alternative series “Nurse Jeffrey,” The three-minute “appisodes,” written by HOUSE staff writers is presented in an “Upstairs, Downstairs” style of storytelling.
Weekly giveaway that allows users the opportunity to win one-of-a-kind items featured in that episode and signed by the cast.
The HOUSE M.D. – InHouse App is one of the few free iPhone apps every House lover should have and install on their iOS devices (including iPod Touch 4 and 3GS). It was created by FOX Broadcasting Company and was released on December 11, 2010 for the iPhone and iPad. Before downloading this app, be sure your device got the following free space – InHouse iPhone App needs 27.1 MB, InHouse HD iPad App 30.5 MB. The app is compatible with iOS 4.0 and above.