If you haven’t read our introduction of LG Revolution VS910 4G-capable Android phone, we suggest you head on to the link to the article and scan some more of its features there.
For now, we’d like to inform our readers of the LG Revolution VS910 technical specifications. Please read on and peruse the list given below:
- Carrier: Verizon Wireless
- Form Factor: Bar
- Smartphone: Android 2.2 OS Froyo
- Network: Digital (CDMA, PCS) 1x, EVDO Rev. A, LTE 700
- Frequency: 1.9 GHz CMDA PCS, 800 MHz CDMA, 700 MHz LTE (Quad-Band/Tri-Band)
- Data Transmission: LTE, EVDO Rev 0, EVDO Rev A, 1xRTT
- Dimensions: 5.03″ (H) x 2.63″ (W) x 0.52″ (D)
- Weight: 6.06 oz.
- Display: 16.7M Color TFT, 800 x 480 pixels
- Screen: 4.3″ Capacitive Touchscreen
- USB: 2.0 High Speed
- Standard Battery: 1,500 mAh
- Talk Time: Up to 435 minutes
- Standby Time: up to 72 hours
- Internal Memory: 16GB
- microSD Memory Slot: 16GB card included; supports up to a 32GB card
- Micro USB Charging Port with Charging via Computer: Yes
Note: Battery life will vary depending on actual use. Also, just like any other Android phone, LG Revolution apps can be downloaded from the Android Market or Amazon App Store. A hybrid of paid apps and free apps can be found in those places. If you’re a first-time Android phone owner, those are the first places to go for Android apps that will enhance your phone’s basic functions.