Find out more about the new Sony Ericsson X8 Android phone model codenamend Shakira technical specs and cool new features below. Sony Ericsson X8 is the “junior” of Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 (read the Sony Xperia X10 review by Jessie) but we like the X8 Shakira better for having a smaller body. It comes in two colors: White and White/Dark Blue. The Sony Ericsson X8 is also an entertainment and social phone as Twitter and Facebook apps are seamlessly integrated or pre-installed in the device.
Sony Ericsson X8 Shakira Features
- Facebook and Twitter-Ready
- Pre-Installed with Timescape™
- Infinite button
- Download Free Apps from Built-in Android Market
- Wi-Fi connect
- Easy typing with Virtual Onscreen Keyboard
Sony Ericsson X8 Technical Specifications
- Size: 99.0 x 54.0 x 15.0 mm (3.9 x 2.1 x 0.6 inches)
- Weight: 104.0 g (3.7 oz)
- Screen: 320 x 480 pixels (HVGA) 16,777,216 color TFT
- Memory: Phone memory 128MB; MicroSD™ support (up to 16 GB)
- Camera: 3.2MP
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900
- UMTS/HSPA 900/2100
- UMTS/HSPA 850/1900/2100
- Music tones – MP3, AAC
- Use original artist recordings as ringtones.
- Album art
- Choose music by browsing CD album art or other images
- Bluetooth stereo (A2DP)
- Music from phone to headset over a wireless connection.
- Media Player
- An in-phone media player for music and video
- Enhance bass frequencies and give your music more body.
- Download music and games to your phone.
- Sony Ericsson Music player
- Enjoy your favourite music sorted by artist, album and track. Shuffle and smart playlists supported.
- TrackID music recognition